I planted the seeds of my sorrow in this...

Image
I planted the seeds of my sorrow in this forgotten and barren land. Watered with tears I couldn't swallow and blood from my weary hands. Oh the harvest that was to follow, as roses from Arabian sands tell tales of a better tomorrow, and hope in my Maker's plans. ~Suhaib Rumi

SHAB E MERAJ MUBARAK


WAZIFA LAYLAT AL-ISRA WAL MIRAJ
ADAB TARIQAH

.
Kalimat Shahadat (3 times):⁣
Ash-hadu an lā ilāha illa ‘l-Lāh, wa ash-hadu anna Muḥammadan `abduhu wa Rasūluh⁣.
.
Istighfār (70 times): ⁣
Astaghfirullāh⁣
.
Surat al-Fātiḥah⁣
.
Ayat Āmana ‘r-rasūlu (#HolyQuran 2: 285-286) ⁣
Surat al-Insyirāḥ (7 times)⁣
Surat al-Ikhlash (11 times)⁣
Surat al-Falaq⁣
Surat an-Nās⁣
.
Tahlil (10 times): ⁣
Lā ilāha illa ‘l-Lāh Muḥammadun rasūlullāhi salla ‘l-Lāhu ta`ālā `alayhi wa `alā ālihi wa saḥbihi wa sallim⁣.
.
Salawāt (10 times):⁣
Allāhumma shalli `alā Muḥammadin wa `alā āli Muḥammadin wa sallim.


SALAAT ASH-SHUKR ON THE NIGHT OF AL-ISRA
WAL-MIRAJ 

As Grandshaykh `AbdAllah al-Fa`iz ad-Daghestani (q) said, when Sayyidina Muhammad ﷺ went to Israa wa ‘l Mi`raaj, in Paradise he prayed two rak`at Salaat ash-Shukr with all the prophets (a), thanking Allah for taking him up for Mi`iraaj. In the second rak`at, he recited Du`a al-Qunoot, so we will do the same thing. Grandshaykh `AbdAllah al-Fa`iz ad-Daghestani (q), and Mawlana Shaykh just now said that these two rak'at will be on the niyyah that Allah will share with us the same prayer that Prophet prayed with all 124,000 prophets! He prayed with them as imam and they were behind him. He said, "As Ummatu 'n-Nabi, we were also praying behind Sayyidina Muhammad and the prophets in that prayer."
~ Shaykh Hisham Kabbani #Rajab7007Mubarak

"It is narrated on the authority of Abdullah bin Masoodرضي الله تعالى عنه  that when The Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم was Taken for The night journey, Heﷺ was taken to Sidrat-ul-Muntaha, which is situated on the sixth heaven, where terminates everything that ascends from the earth and is held there, and where terminates every thing that descends from above it and is held there The Messenger of Allahﷺ was given three (things): He was given five prayers, be was given the concluding verses of Sura al-Baqara, and remission of serious Sins for those among his Ummah who associate not anything with Allah" [Sahih Muslim]. 
Another gift to your nation is this: When their lives come to an end, I will be their Helper. I will protect them from the wiles of Shaytan and I will give them tidings of Paradise and show them their stations within it. I will make it easy for them to draw their last breath and I will help them pass over into the Hereafter in safety. "Another gift to your nation is this: When they are placed within their graves, I shall be their only Helper. I will release them from the darkness and oppression of the grave. I will lighten their tombs and make them spacious and wide. I will assist them in answering questions of the angels Munkar and Nakir and I will make their tombs to be as a Garden of Paradise. "Another gift to your nation is this: When they arise from their graves, I will be their sole Helper. I will raise them from their tombs and make them light of face and clothe them in garments from Paradise. I will help them mount upon their steeds and lead them to the site of the Gathering with an entourage of angels in display of splendour and grace. I will spare them the terror of that Dire Day. I will splendour and give them to drink of the waters of the pool of Kawthar۔
I will make them to be close associates and companions of Prophets, messengers, saints and martyrs and the righteous whom I have favoured with a place beneath the shadow of My Divine Throne, After having been given many special favours from Paradise, their books of reckoning will be placed in their right hands, and their accounts will be made light and their scales of the balance made heavy for them. I will help them cross the Bridge of Sirat with lightness and ease and lead them into the highest gardens of Paradise in the Boundlessness of My Grace." May Allah Almighty gladden our hearts with these gifts, which He granted us all for the sake of His Holy Prophet Muhammad ,صلى الله عليه وسلم Amin!
Oh Most Merciful of those who show Mercy! The Holy Prophet Muhammadﷺ continues: 
"The Lord then said to me, 'Oh Muhammadﷺ, of all created beings, you are the one who has reached the highest honours. On the Day of Resurrection I give you such great honours as will stupefy the whole world with wonderment. Oh Muhammad ,صلى الله عليه وسلم I do you wish to behold what I have prepared for your nation?' I replied, 'Oh Lord, I wish to see it, yes.' He then said, 'My trusted servant, the angel Jibra'il will show it to you.'


SHAB E MERAJ MUBARAK😍⚘


♡Khuda Ko Aarsh Pe~
~♡ Mehboob ﷺ Ko Bulana tha~
~♡ Talab Thi Deed Ki~
~♡MERAJ Ka Bahana Tha..⚘❣
                                   -Ambivertsyed

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Have the courage to let go...