I planted the seeds of my sorrow in this...

Image
I planted the seeds of my sorrow in this forgotten and barren land. Watered with tears I couldn't swallow and blood from my weary hands. Oh the harvest that was to follow, as roses from Arabian sands tell tales of a better tomorrow, and hope in my Maker's plans. ~Suhaib Rumi

Mother's Day 🌹HAPPY MOTHERS DAY🌹 Mothers Day Quotes✍

💐Wishing All Mommies A Very Happy Mothers Day💐

🌸Here’s our collection of quotes about mothers to remind you just how blessed you're to have her by your side🌸

✍⚘✍⚘✍⚘✍⚘✍⚘✍⚘✍⚘

~When I count my Blessings I count my Mother Million times💕
----------


♡To my Mother and Father

May every tear that has ever fallen from your tired eyes on my behalf become a river for you in Jannah
امین
------------

Does anyone ever look to their mother & suddenly get a sinking feeling like.
"What would I ever do without you and your Love?"
I don't know what I'd do without my Mother.🥀
-------------


☆My Mother taught me everything except how to live without her.

Ya Allah grant both my Mother and Father Good Health.💕
-----------

And say
  My lord, Have mercy upon them as they brought me up (When I was) small 
{Quran 17:24}
---------
》One who desires a long life and an increase in livelihood should exhibit goodness towards his parents & establish bonds of kinship (With his relatives).
---------
🥀"The look of a child towards his parents out of love for them is an act of Worship"💖
----------
As long as my mom is good I'm good
----------

✍Don't you dare come home in
 a bad mood to your Mother
after spending the day in
laughter with your "Friends".💯
----------
♡We are born of love; Love is our mother.     -Hazrat Rumi Raheemullah♡
                              -Ambivertsyed
🤱🥀💆‍♀️❤
🥀A Very Happy Mothers Day🥀

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great quotes & wishes for mom!!! https://happymothersday.xyz> I love to share it with my mom on this mothers day Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SHAB E MERAJ MUBARAK

Have the courage to let go...