I planted the seeds of my sorrow in this...

Image
I planted the seeds of my sorrow in this forgotten and barren land. Watered with tears I couldn't swallow and blood from my weary hands. Oh the harvest that was to follow, as roses from Arabian sands tell tales of a better tomorrow, and hope in my Maker's plans. ~Suhaib Rumi

Past💖

Let your past be in Past🌬

It's time to have courage and move on,
You did mistakes which might be haunting you till date, but Guess what?
Let's accept the fact that we did because it's Human nature & don't forget we learn from our Mistakes, let's pack this so called "Past" in a box and let's live freely with a Peace of mind!!
So now it's time to Forgive ourselves and forget.
It's time to embed this in mind that the mistakes committed in the past won't get repeated in our Present and Future rather than thinking people might use it against you!
Have courage  to say Yes I did it with an honest guilt! Don't let anybody play with your mind!
You are You not others. This life You've to live with yourself, with your decisions,with Self Respect!!
You've to solve your problems by your own self.... Realise the fact that If you accept your mistakes no one can use them against you.
Try to solve them with Positive attitude because you can not solve a problem with the same mind that created it!
Have Courage! Have Faith! BE POSITIVE!! Be humble! Be Generous! BE KIND!
FORGIVE YOURSELF!! LOVE YOURSELF!💕
"Ab mat kholna meri zindagi ki
Purani kitabo ko jo me thi
Wo me rahi nahi aur
Jo mein hun wo kisi ko Pata nahi"🙂👍
                             -Ambivertsyed

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SHAB E MERAJ MUBARAK

Have the courage to let go...