When Allah Says "Not This", It's Still Love


There was a time when every night ended in tears, every silence became overthinking, every uncertainty felt frightening, and every unanswered question weighed heavily on my heart. I mistook delays for disappointments, closed doors for loss, and broken expectations for abandonment.

But now I see what I could not see then.

Allah was not depriving me, He was protecting me.

Every path that never opened, every mixed signal that disturbed my heart, every plan that fell apart, and every feeling that never settled... they were all acts of His mercy. 
Even the things I forced myself to hold onto, hoping they would work out, were gently taken away before they could leave deeper wounds. He saved me from burdens I was too blind to recognise and from trials that could have shattered my heart even further.

SubhanAllah, what I once called heartbreak was, in reality, divine protection. What I thought was going wrong was Allah arranging everything in the most beautiful way. He removed what would have stolen my peace and drew me closer to Himself instead.

How can I ever thank Him enough?

No words could ever be sufficient. No amount of gratitude could ever repay the countless blessings I noticed, and the countless calamities He turned away without me ever knowing.

I am not a pious servant. I fall short, I make mistakes, and I fail Him more times than I can count. Yet He never stops guarding me, guiding me, and showering me with mercy. Even when I am distant, He remains near. Even when I forget Him, He never forgets me.

Indeed, He is Ar-Raḥmān, the Most Merciful, and Al-Ghafūr, the Most Forgiving.

The more I reflect on His protection, the more deeply I fall in love with Him. And if this is how beautifully Allah cares for a servant who constantly falls short, then how perfect must His love truly be.

Alḥamdulillāh for every unanswered prayer, every closed door, every delay, every tear, and every rescue I never even knew I needed.

So if your heart is weary today,
If your eyes have grown tired from tears,
If your soul trembles beneath the weight of unanswered prayers.

Do not let go.

Hold tightly to your du'ā,
And even more tightly to your faith.

For the One who hears the whisper before it leaves your lips
Has already counted every tear before it falls.

Trust Him.

He is listening more closely than you can ever imagine.

Perhaps His answer is not a denial,
But a protection.

Perhaps His silence is not distance,
But divine preparation.

One day, you'll look back just as I did,
And every unanswered prayer will suddenly make sense.

So don't give up on calling upon Him.
Don't grow tired of knocking on His door.

The One who filled your heart with hope
Will never leave it empty.

Trust Him. Wait for Him. Love Him.

For when Allah answers,
He doesn't simply give you what you asked for.

He gives you what your heart truly needed all along. SubhanAllah, Alhamdulillah.🩷

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For when you trust His perfect decree...

For what is coming toward you is softer...

You deserve someone who doesn't just keep you...